Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Hello fellow blog friends,

I can't believe the last post I wrote was to share my engagement pictures.  So much has happened since then like... I got married and went on an amazing honeymoon to Italy.  Details to come soon in future posts.  For now, let me just apologize for being such a crappy blogger.  Just because I haven't been commenting doesn't mean I haven't been stalking each and everyone of your blogs.  You guys are the best, and the funniest and I've read so much wonderful good news (lots of baby news too)!

Let me leave you with a few iPhone pictures from my wedding, while I wait for the official ones from my photographer!



5 comments:

  1. You guys looked fabulous on your wedding day, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! Congratulations!!!

    I love your dress and those shoes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Lynett you look so happy. Congrats x 100!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, L! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is gorgeous and I LOVE the yellow shoes! So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity