Monday, April 2, 2012

What Not To Wear

Back by popular demand! Another edition of What NOT to Wear! Seriously, you guys have been sending me the BEST pictures! I honestly sometimes think they may be photo-shopped!  Here we go!

Shorts that are 10 sizes too small.  Nobody wants to see your crack.
Or anything else that shouldn't be hanging out!


Major pet peeve! The claw.  Listen ladies, I get it...high heels now a days are really high and your foot slides forward etc...So, buy some Dr. Scholls and lets end the claw for-ever!

Leggings under jean shorts? Did we time travel back to the 80's?

TOO SHORT!!!!!!

I don't even know what to say here.  At a loss for words...

Thanks to all the wonderful readers who have sent me pictures, keep them coming! 

Disclaimer:  I lost a few followers after I started this series and I just wanted to let everyone know these posts are just for fun and not meant to be malicious in any way.  I understand that some people may get offended, and I apologize in advance.

3 comments:

  1. I am speechless! That first and last one are hysterical! And I despise the claw, I demand an end to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! I know it's not meant to be malicious at all! But if people get offended that's crazy, what about me? Don't offend me and go out in these hideous outfits! Don't these people own mirrors? I mean seriously. Ok I am done. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hilarious! i used to do these. i'll be sure to send my pics to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity