Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Life Latey

Helloooo???? Anyone still out there?

Hope so.

Here are a few tidbits of my life lately, which has been so hectic and exciting!

My best friends shower was last week and it came out beautiful. 
 I can't believe my two besties above our mommies.  I will share shower pics later this week.

We celebrated a good friends birthday this week and I got to sport my new green jeans.  Which, you can kind of see in this picture.  I wore it with a navy blue shirt.  I love navy and green...Excuse the hot mess above, that picture was taken towards the end of the night!

The honey and I visited the new Miami Marlins stadium on Sunday.  It is absolutely amazing! If you're ever in Miami, it's a must see.

We did our engagement shoot two weeks ago! We had such a great time! Here's a picture of one of the pictures.  Ghetto, I know but I wanted to show you a sneak peek.  I will post some as soon as I receive the rest of the pictures.  Loving this one so far!


I made a bomb-diggity pesto chicken last night.  I will share the recipe later this week!

Hope everyone is having a happy hump day!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a stunning engagement session, I want to see them now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity