Thursday, April 19, 2012

Engagement Photo Session

I've been on the fence for a while about taking engagement pictures. I have seen some that are gorgeous and others that are well, cheesy. When our wedding photographer asked us about an engagement session, I automatically said NO {while picturing the Fiance and I dressed in white running by the ocean}... Yuck. However, a few days later I started to give it some serious thought. I wanted to capture this special time in our lives. It's rare that we have the opportunity to get dressed up and have someone snap pictures of us. So, we decided we to go for it. Soooo glad we did. My amazing wedding photographer  Justine Kang did a fabulous job. We opted for a vintage session, something fun and cheerful and she did just that. Take a look for yourself.











3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics, and it doesn't hurt that you two are super sexy and dressed adorably! I would love to have pictures like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GORGEOUS, L! I love the theme too. Adorable. Congrats again :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of these photos are seriously amazing!!! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity