Thursday, March 1, 2012

Product of the Week

Hi lovelies! It's been a crazy week, considering that I woke up today thinking it was Friday, and clearly, it's not {wah, wah}.  To ease the pain, I thought I would share with you my ultimate go to product this week on:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Presenting....Aquaphor!



This product was introduced to me by a friend years ago when I was complaining of dry, cracked heels.  I bought a tube and have never used anything else on my feet since.  Not only have I used it on my feet, but also on my hands, my cuticles and my lips.  The best thing about this product is that although it resembles petroleum jelly, it's not!  It's not greasy, or sticky since it's water based.  And...it's free of fragrances, dyes, and preservatives.

This baby has the power to heal even the driest skin!  I'm contemplating using it on my face around my eyes...you know, for the wrinkles that are creeping in? Hmmmm...what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I think this could totally be an under eye wrinkle cream/ preventer. Let's try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to slather my little sister up with this stuff when she was young. Poor baby was so sick but now she is happy and healthy and has THE best and softest skin EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use this on my toddler for wind chap or when she sucks her thumb so much that her thumb is chapped (which is all the time...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. This is adrianne and I have yet another meaning to a word I mentioned to you in an email a few weeks back..... NEVEEERRRRR!!!!!! I live and swear by this product I've been using it every day for dry skin around my lips and for chapped lips. It is magical but my skin has actually become addicted to it and gets really bad if I don't use it every time after my face has gotten wet. But the tubes and tubs last forever and comes in different sizes for convenience! I swear we were related in a past life!
    -adrianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity