Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Major Dealio

Friends, sorry for the disappearing act...I've been so busy with life, and work, and my photography business.  I am sooooooo grateful for all my new clients and my upcoming wedding but man, I am exhausted!
On another note, I still find the time to do a little shoppiong {who doesn't?} and I came across an amazing deal.

We have all, at one point or another I'm sure, drooled over the Twos Company Owl
Umbrella stand pricing at a about $135. 


I had been eyeing it for months and months...and a few more months. 
Z Gallerie then came out with a similar piece, but it was just as pricey.

Let's get to the point shall we? Last weekend while browsing around Marshalls I felt something was starring at me.  You know that creepy feeling where you feel like you're being watch.  Well I was...By Mr. Owl.  He was just begging me to take him home.

untitled-5

So of course, I did.  For a measly $13.00!!!!!!! Who wouldn't? So what if it has a teeny tiny chip?!

untitled-4

Seems like he feels prefectly at home! 
Now, to invest in a few cute umbrellas because the one is just not cutting it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I would love one like that in my house!! Lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very cute, I love finding steals at Marshalls and TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your booming photography business-- that is great!

    Love that owl, and that is a hell of a find!

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow--what a great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity